Our Network carries out peer reviews in all the Network Critical Care Units. A peer review is where work colleagues visit each other’s units to assess how they are carrying out the work, and then make suggestions for improvements and feedback on good practice. The aim is for each Critical Care Unit in the Network Hospitals to have the opportunity of having a peer review. The advantages of peer review are many, including the following;
- To ensure the units are working to their National and local Guidance
- Provides a look from the outside for Critical Care Units
- Provides development, learning and networking opportunities for Network staff of all professions
- Complements existing Network quality assurance such as the Quality measures
- Supports the Critical Care Unit’s development and promotes Network engagement.
Peer review dates 2019
1st round completed